Inside the Mind of the Far Left

This person will never be an adult. In January 2016 a German liberal was attacked by three migrants. She initially lied about the identity of the three. This is the letter she wrote to a fictional version of them, apologising..

 

'I wanted an Open Europe, a friendly one.'

- I am brainwashed. With little understanding of human behaviour.

'One that I can gladly live in and one in which we are both safe in.'

- I demand to be glad & safe. The migrants just need to be safe. Their gladness is implied by my welcome.

'I am sorry. For us both I am so incredibly sorry.'

- The process of integration is a magical tree. Turn up - be given the trappings of middle class. As all people are all the same - the magic works - everybody is glad, safe & PASSIVE.

'You, you aren't safe here, because we live in a racist society. I, I am not safe here, because we live in a sexist society.'

- The height of abstraction. Who is to blame? This exchange may shed some light :


'But what truly makes me feel sorry, are the circumstances by which the sexist and boundary-crossing acts that were inflicted on me, make it so that you are beset by increasing and more aggressive racism.'

- Oh dear, the mythical blame totem again. The attackers have little to no responsibility.

'I promise you, I will scream. I will not allow it, that this continues happening. I will not stand by idly and watch as racists and concerned citizens call you a problem.'

- The feebleness of mind on display. Racism is the culprit. Let's not bother with real solutions - fantastical ones are better.

'You are not the problem. You are not a problem at all. You most often are a wonderful human being, who deserves to be free & safe like everyone else.'

- Microphone drop. Which demonstrates her central point. She never explicitly states it - but it is white men to blame. This is, of course, indirect. White men represent Western civilization. It's a dream. A warm, open, naive society that she wishes for would remove these base instincts. This is an utterly pathetic human being excusing other human scum whilst blaming a modern day touchstone.

This is how Identity Politics & Intersectionality work. Anyone ensconced in these abject political workings is not an adult. They never can be until they abandon it. This describes a great cross section of our societies.

The job of white men is to give to all & sundry the rights we have in our countries. Whilst simultaneously protecting the citizens. And also letting anyone in. It is pure madness. We cannot continue allowing these idiots to have a say in politics. It will be the doom of us.

It should also be noted the woman is a politician...


2 comments:

  1. Saudi Arabia has a severe female deficit. She needs to be freed from her western prison and released among the hoards of free humanity on the Arabian Peninsula ... "be free my dove, be free" [ie, get out before you open the gates to Trojans]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao that's great, "be free my dove". That's exactly what is needed to turn their language and their ideology against them.

      Delete

Donate crypto to Igroki

LTC M85Q9RxzRZcDjYk8U72rnqhHyCVG3yZVdz

XRP rPvKH3CoiKnne5wAYphhsWgqAEMf1tRAE7?dt=5407

Big Deal